Silly Season Cleaning Bundles
Please select all options.
Your Cleaning Hero!
Introducing the ZERO kitchen cloth, the sustainable, compostable, chemical-free cloth you can use again and again and again!
Just in time for the festive season cleanup, treat yourself to our Silly Season Bundles.
Includes Our Super Star cleaning roll, our large box of wipes (great to keep in the car) our medium boxes and ideal for those little spills, our small packs.
Did you know that 40% of dust in your home are microplastics? We made the ZERO plastic-free kitchen cloth to reduce the amount of plastic used in the home. The majority of cleaning cloths used in the kitchen contain plastic fibres in the form of polyester. ZERO plastic-free kitchen cloth are super tough for kitchens and surface cleans and contain ZERO plastic.
- Extremely durable and reusable.
- Hygienic. Can be used and disposed of without creating plastic waste
- 100 % Plastic Free wipes & Packaging - feel good about doing good.
- Easy to use roll format - perfect for benchtops
- Extra thick - rinse and reuse for greater impact and budget boosting.
- No chemicals, so they are safe for contact with food.
- Perfect for swooping in and wiping up mess from toddlers or puppies.
- Excellent for lint free surfaces like laptops, mirrors, windows and bathroom taps.
- A great plastic free solution for cleaning grimy areas like kitchen shelves or pots and pans.
- ▼WHAT IS A ZERO KITCHEN CLOTH?
Our ultra-thick, compostable and absorbent reusable kitchen cloth is a more environmentally friendly alternative to a polyester or rayon dish or cleaning cloth. Our cleaning cloth comes in a roll of 50 reusable and compostable cloths.
- ▼WHY SHOULD I USE A ZERO CLOTH INSTEAD OF A NORMAL CLOTH?
Reason one - Safety
ZERO kitchen cloths contain no dyes or chemicals and do not introduce microplastics into the home.
Reason two - Environmental impact
Unlike regular cleaning cloths, ZERO dry wipes contain no plastic so they don’t create plastic waste in landfill. They are more sustainable to produce, are compostable and don’t create microplastics.
Reason three - Reusability
ZERO dry wipes are a convenient disposable product, but they can be reused many times over. Save the planet by using fewer materials, and saving your budget with more than one use of each wipe. They are so strong they can go in the washing machine up to three times.
- ▼HOW TO USE
You can use ZERO wipes wet or DRY just like a regular reusable cleaning cloth.
Add water and use wet: Run under the tap as you would a kitchen cloth. Rinse & repeat for a more sustainable wipe: ZERO wipes are designed for you to wet, rinse and repeat.
The material fibres of our wipes are engineered to be super strong.
TO REUSE YOUR WIPE:
1. After use, rinse the wipe under warm water and apply dish liquid to remove grime.
2. Dry the wipe: Squeeze out any excess water from the wipe and allow it to air dry.
Once it is completely dry, it will be ready to use again.
To use dry: ZERO wipes are excellent used in combination with surface cleaner or window cleaner.
Certified TUV Austria Soil Biodegradable
Certified FSC and PEFC sustainably sourced
The usual kitchen cloth are made of or wrapped in plastic.
In Australia & UK, 15 Million wet wipes are thrown into landfill every year. These can take up to 100 years to biodegrade.
ZERO Dry Wipes Contain ZERO plastic in the wipes themselves, and the wrap.
ZERO plastic going to landfill.
ZERO microplastics going to our oceans and bodies.
Kitchen Cloth made from: 100% Sustainably sourced wood pulp viscose.
Packaging made from: Sustainably Sourced Recycled Paper.
Standard Shipping (2-4 Business Days)
FREE for all orders over $45
AUD Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days)
FREE for orders over $100 AUD
We can't wait to make more of an impact globally, but right now we are not shipping outside of AUSTRALIA. This will change soon. Join our newsletter to be in the loop when we ship outside of Australia.
- ▼100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you're unhappy with your kitchen cloth, ship it back to us for a full refund - no questions asked.